Unbox " Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox" from Influenster.

Hi guys, I've been anticipating receiving my Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox from Influenster.com for a couple weeks. It's finally here! I'll post a video for the initial unbox reveal. Okay, Let me tell you guys what I think about each product I received. 


Let's see! Where do I start this VoxBox contained great products.
  
VoxBox Content:

-Colgate Optic white regimen-  
-Optic White toothpaste
-Optic White mouthwash
-360 Optic White Toothbrush
-Dickinson's Witch Hazel Towlettes
-Nectresse Natural Sweetener
-Belvita Breakfast Biscuits
-Vaseline Spray 'n Go 

Colgate Optic White Regimen:
This is my favorite toothpaste on the market, it really whitened in the first use for me. I have been using this since over the Winter, so it was time to replace my brush. also ran out of paste so this was a great surprise to find in my box. I had purchased the new Dual Action a couple days before.

    
Dickinson's Witch Hazel: These are a great toning or anytime you need a freshen up!


Belvita Breakfast Biscuits: Man o' man, what can I say these are tasty and work so well, that I brought a box. The serving size says 1 pack: however I ate 2 out of the pack and it gave me enough energy for the rest of the day.  I believe there are three flavors, I have the cinnamon brown sugar. I'm a fan!
 
 Vaseline Spray & Go': 3 words Great for Summer. Get ready to showoff some leg in that new dress or skirt. Just spray on Spray and go for light-weight moisture and no greasy feeling.


Nectresse: This is a tasty all natural sweetener made with monk fruit this is great in green tea, light taste. Not too sweet or syrupy. 


 







Beauti N' Success

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment