Away Too Long!

Hi Loves,

I know I haven't posted in a while April to be exact and shame on me. I've been busy lovelies.

I've launched an online boutique called Girlshop21 and I'm an assistant Event Planner/Coordinator for Celebrity Style Events and a Promotional Model/Brand Ambassador so, I've been pretty booked up.

I joined Influenster & bzzagent a while ago and will be posting more reviews, videos, and more as time permits. I'd like to also post more fitness updates and links to Celebrity Style Events blogs, we have some great post and event ideas. I look forward to growing beautinsuccess blog and encouraging you to make your life a beautiful success. I encourage you to interact more and let me know what you'd like to see more of. Thanks loves! Stay tuned for updates and a blog makeover.... 

Beauti N' Success

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment