Get Summer Ready Underarms!



Enjoy Summer and go on Vacation with Smooth Pits! 

Ladies & gents! Last year I went on vacation with friends so, we were on the beach and they commented "you have nice underarms" and I hesitantly said "Thank You!" (with a confused look on my face ) They went on to say "they're not dark like mines, how do you keep them from getting dark?"  

I noticed dark underarms are common. So, here are some tips and tricks I use.

A dark underarm is ugly and can be itchy and irritating. There are various causes of dark underarms such as: 

Regular shaving
Excessive sweating.
Use of deodorants or anti-perspirants that have alcohol content
Accumulation of dead skin cells in that area
Improper ventilation of underarms
poor hygiene practices
Certain medical conditions
Hormonal imbalances
Certain medications
Obesity



Try these natural and safe home remedies to help alleviate this problem!
dark pits

1. First start with a natural DIY body scrub.

Ingredients:
1 cup Arabica Coffee
3/4 cup Brown Sugar
1TBSP Raw Honey
3 TBSP Olive Oil
1/2 Lemon

Process:
Stir ingredients well
Apply to dry skin this oil-sugar mixture to that area and massage in skin, let it sit for about 5 minutes. Note: I use on entire body makes skin look and feel great! 

Lemon: 
natural skin lightener

Olive oil also known as "Liquid Gold" has anti-oxidant and Omega fatty acids that make the skin look beautiful, while also brightening skin and preventing body odor. 

Brown Sugar: 
Brown sugar is a natural humectant drawing moisture to the skin and is also a natural glycolic acid which is part of the alpha hydroxy acid family and this acid is regularly used in exfoliates to help break down the dead skin cells and remove them

Raw Honey:
Antibacterial and Antifungal Properties


Baking soda is an excellent natural cleansing scrub that will brighten and clear your underarms! It also prevents your body odor so you can replace or avoid using deodorants and anti-perspirants (at least for a few days!) It is an excellent exfoliate that helps to get rid of the dead and damaged cells, and also kills germs.

Method:

Ingredients:
Baking soda – 2 to 3 tablespoons
Water

3. Deodorant- I use deodorants that don't have aluminum in them, I avoid deodorants that leave residue. I like Secret invisible and clinical gel like formulas. Dove I don't feel is moisturizing and smells great, (not the best for sweaty pits) However, it leaves a residue that I cannot stand. So, I also use baking soda to remove that residue.

Coconut oil contains vitamin E that helps to lighten the underarms. it's also effective as a natural deodorant.

Method:
Take 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and apply this under your arms.
Massage thoroughly for few minutes and leave it for 10 – 15 minutes.
Rinse it off with mild soap and lukewarm water.

Now this one seems really great, however, I have never tried it or needed to try it. I seen this via a home remedy post.  I believe it's called home remedies. 

5. Don't Shave:
I do not shave my underarms and if I do it's with a usually use Quattro or 5 blade. However, I almost never do. I wax or I usually use Veet (any product) or Nair spray on with Moroccan and Argan Oil. Leaves skin feeling nice and doesn't leave a residue like Sally Hansen and Nair cream. Always exfoliate after any hair removal method.

3e1ae89b7c499bbc60a3606999745672dd1731584fdfafc35f

Beauti N' Success

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment