Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Hotties!!! Last minute Costume deals.

Now that the parties planned, look smoking hot this Halloween, in the sexiest Costumes from two of my fave Sexy places to shop. The Playboystore.com Fredericks Of Hollywood I am still getting comments about my last year's Halloween Costume. I dressed this is up (sorry about the bad cell phone photo).                


Standout in a sexy costume like the one below from Playboy store this is on sale right now for just $10.49 plus an additional 15% off at checkout on this and every costume on the site. Click the link below the photo to purchase. This year I ordered the Sexy Newspaper Girl. I can't wait to post new photos, when I attend my friends Halloween Party Saturday.






This is my other Favorite site, they have a variety of Glam and sexy costumes, 50% off all costumes 
Get a 2 piece School Girl Costume for just $12.00 and 
top it off with a sexy tie up crop shirt.

Both sites have great Fantasy Costume that will also add some excitement to your love life.

Have you ever dreamed of being a sexy maid, swept off her feet by her 
rich business man boss... Now you can pretend with these 
sexy maid costume it's not just for Halloween, Spice up your bedroom!