Monday, January 16, 2012

Fredericks of Hollywood sale

Fredericks Of Hollywood had a an amazing weekend sale, I love Fredericks they have sexy Lingerie and gorgeous attention getting dresses. No matter what you're looking for you can find it at Fredericks. They sell everything from shapewear, which you really don't need being that most of their items are for fitting and really makes your shape stand out in a good way. This weekend fredericks had an wonderful 50% off of all Clearance as well as well as free shipping on $25 or more. http://www.fredericks.com/clearance/clearance,default,sc.html . So I just brought this dress I've been wanting for $17 and some change a pair of shoes for $9.99 and fabulous skirt for 7.49. just amazing sale guys, they also have some sexy lingerie and corsets on sell. Here's a link to my dress below. Fredericks often have this 50% clearance sale at least every other month, next time I get an email, I'll let you guys know in advance.


Waves of Sparkle Sequin Dress