Thursday, November 15, 2012

Home remedies for a Sore throat/Cold

Good Day Loves,

It's that time of year again. Cold Season. My little princess was sick yesterday. She had a fever and a sore throat, runny nose, and congestion. I am not big on the idea of medicine, but I'm more into Homeopathic and natural home remedies.

The best way to strengthen the Immune system and prevent infections is with Vitamin. So if you aren't drinking hand squeezed Orange Juice daily, then you should be taking a daily vitamin C supplement. Note: (concentrate OJ is watered down and carries a lower amount of nutrients and vitamins). Garlic is also great for a stronger Immune System.



I have my own remedies for a sore throat, As soon as your throat begins to feel sore and itchy. try this

1. bag of steeped Green Tea the honey, lemon, ginseng flavor
1-2. tablespoons of Organic Honey or to your liking
1. teaspoon of Lemon Juice
1. Honey Lemon menthol cough drop

This will make you feel much better almost immediately and is great for opening the sinuses.

This is my favorite brand to use



Post any home remedies you'd like to share?