Thursday, November 8, 2012

Review: Maybelline New Cat Eyes Colossal Mascara

Meowwww!!!... The Purrrrfect Mascara

It's hard for me to find a good mascara , I am so picky I need a mascara that adds length and volume.

Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara

I love this mascara it comes in a washable, no clump, collagen formula. The color is Glam Black'. it comes in a yellow tube with sexy orange-gold cheetah print on the cap.


The wand is specially designed with a claw brush. The brush is wider at the base to give the corner or your eyes a cat like look. I usually wear individual lashes, which pulls out my lashes , I have to take breaks so my lashes grow back. I usually use a growth treatment. but the collagen in this will also help lashes regrow.
 .

So far I haven't had any clumping, except when I over applied because some eye shadow fell on them. As long as you apply just 2 coats and no more than 3 you should be fine. it does dry pretty fast.



My final thoughts, this is a great  mascara, for volume, making the lashes look fuller from left to right, however I wish it lengthened the lashes and that would make this mascara perfect. but, overall I like.


Pros: adds volume, doesn't clump, has collagen price (brought for $5 at Walmart)
Cons: doesn't Lengthen




Lipcolor: Wet N' Wild Dollhouse Pink





Tip wiggle your brush at the base to further prevent clumping and add more volume.