Welcome back to Beauti N Success

I'm ba-ack! Couldn't get rid of me that easy LOL.... So I was on Hiatus for awhile, I had gotten another job and promotional modeling wasn't leaving me much time to blog. However, while on Hiatus, I realized how much I have to blog about! Readers your in for a treat, also check out our mini store Bad Bish Gear for all the bad females with style and grace (Bebe, Michael Kors purses, Steve Madden, Bakers, Juicy Couture and much more. 

Stay tuned for Vblog later this evening!!!



What to look forward to in the month November:
My closet 
Get dressed with me
Wet N' Wild makeup review
New Mascara review
DIY best home facial routine for glowing skin all year round
E.L.F makeup Kit and Victoria's secret kit review





my work out 
Eat w/ me my fave snacks
Get shaped up w/ me
my workout plan and supplements, suggestions



Plastic Surgery vs nonsurgical and Natural solutions

If there's anything you'd like to see from us please comment Thanks!!!


:

Beauti N' Success

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment