TLC Voxbox, I love freebies

Well, I received a voxbox from influenster. I love influenster they always send me the best products to review. I did a video for last voxbox. My laptop crashed and I lost everything, not sure if that's on there. I have a new Laptop now and back to blogging and vlogging! 

Okay! Back to this TLC Voxbox. As usual this is great. I received it in April. It includes






TLC Voxbox:

Shell fuel rewards cardAvon Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother.
Neosporin Neo to GoIvory soap barBreyers GelatoPUFFS to go



I was ecstatic to receive the shell rewards card, because,  I only use shell gas (or Sunoco) in my Corolla and my Lexus. I consider it the best gas, it isn't watered down and last longer than other gas such as BF

Avon Renew Reversalist: is just an amazing product it makes your skin smooth and flawless you can wear it under makeup or alone. It somewhat reminds me of Maybelline Studio Secrets primer.

Neosporin Neo to Go: this stops pain on contact and it isn't greasy.

Ivory soap: Not a huge fan of Ivory something in it causes skin irritation for me. My mom liked it when I was growing up. but, it always dried my skin.


Breyers Gelato: MMMMM! Do I need to say more?.. Creamy, silky and delicious!


PUFFS to go: really soft I have terrible sinus issues. These were soft and didn't hurt my nose.

Beauti N' Success

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment