Monday, November 7, 2016

Do better!

Hey Guys! I know I have to do better. Please bare with me! It can be really hard to work full-time, attend school, side hustle, family time, and still find time to blog. So I'm working part-time now this will allow me more balance and blog/vlog time. blogging, beauty, fashion, and entertainment are my life and I'm determined to do this consistently and permanently. I've always been the go to girl even still on my social media people are constantly in my dm asking for advice about my hair, clothes, and makeup. As well as what events to attend.

I've been doing some exciting things that I haven't had time to blog about. But, I definitely wish I could've taken you thru some of the journeys with me.  I'm finding my balance and will post at least 3 days a week. I will post my balance experience once I get this down.